Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: 4-2-3-1

Quote Originally Posted by El Duderino View Post
    So far it's worked for me. Last time, I didn't watch the match and won 4-1 away. Opponent was slightly stronger and his AMR/AML where countered everytime. But it all depends on the situation I guess.
    That it is . It depends on the situation

He has no MC? Alrighty then V formation it is. 4-5-1

Red arrows on DR/DL and AMR/AMC, blue arrow on DMC. Attack down the flanks. Play normal with counterattack.
    Is your opponent stronger or same as you?
    Use the DC instead of a fake DMC. Put the DC in a DC position, it will be better.

I'ml level 4

Yeah but then i can't use the 451 V style formation!! Cos i need a DMC!! Or?

Wow u're so good :O

Quote Originally Posted by LulzyMatt View Post
    Okay!!
    But if my DMC isn't a real DMC!! What should i do? My real DMC has a red card!! So i have to use a 25 DC !! Would u use him? And has he on DMC the same strength like on DC?
    if I don't have a DMC or can buy a DMC I should use a defender as a DMC. But it is important that you have to play with the players in the wright position. Maybe you can buy a DMC.

Can you show us your team?? Then we can make a real formation for you what could work

Well you could put a red arrow on the middle DC to make him a kind of DMC but I can already see Wiesse looking at me with red eyes of death. It doesn't matter if you have a real V formation or not as long as your formation is legal. At least you have good defending power and that's essential.

And I'm not that good, haven't won a cup title yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    if I don't have a DMC or can buy a DMC I should use a defender as a DMC. But it is important that you have to play with the players in the wright position. Maybe you can buy a DMC.
    Nope, or maybe, cos i bought a goalkeeper ( i spent 4 tokens) and now i've none tokens left!! If i'm lucky I can buy one with one token, but he won't be very good!!

Well you could put a red arrow on the middle DC to make him a kind of DMC but I can already see Wiesse looking at me with red eyes of death. It doesn't matter if you have a real V formation or not as long as your formation is legal. At least you have good defending power and that's essential.

And I'm not that good, haven't won a cup title yet.
    hahahaha. I don't use any arrow on my DC. But that is for every manager diffrence. I speak only on my expiernce

Ahhahahaha he'll kill u ;D u are better then me... That means that u're very good

Ahhahahaha he'll kill u ;D u are better then me... That means that u're very good
    can you show your squad ?

@Wiesse sry but I'm with my Iphone and i don't know hot to post a screenshot!! I'm going o post it tomorrow

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast