Thread: Why so many "how to beat" threads?

Why so many "how to beat" threads?

Hello. I'm new at this game and was searching through the forum when i saw A LOT of "how to beat xxxx tactic". Why are there so many threads about this? Can't every tactic beat each other if just you have good enough player and a bit of luck or is this game not like other manager games? I don't like to make a new tactic for every game but just play with 1 or 2 every season. Is that possible?

yes, if mentallity is right and players are good , you can win

But why so many threads then? No one have the same players so in the theory you can't say tactic xxxx would beat xxxx or am i wrong?

Don't follow these tactics you see from the "experts". They are useless! Follow your instict!

Rookie
    I think there's a lot of threads asking how to beat x-x-x because people didn't read the basic theorycraft stickies and likewise don't look at the stickied thread about the counters for various formations.

Also some people use a good counter formation, but still lose, and don't understand why. When sometimes you will just have bad luck, or simply won't have the players in order to pull off a particular formation.

If you took away the above, you would have a lot less "how do I beat x-x-x" threads.

Yeah that's what i thought.. Thanks for the answers. I will keep my tactic! :-D