Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By HaHaSa

Thread: Whats wrong in this season?! Need tips.

Question Whats wrong in this season?! Need tips.

Lose every match !? Need tips.
    Hey guys, I have a big problem.

In this season I lose so often against teams which are worse in quality and its not about the formation, often I have the same setup. I have an scout team with good special abilities.

My arrows and orders are the same as last season and nothing really special.

I tried to switch from 4-5-1V to 4-4-2 classic but my ML and MR perform so badly (4-5-6) that I lose against same matchups.

I have the best team in my league and have 6-0-3 stats. (Rang 5) -.-"
    Lose Cup in the first round because of corner kicks and freekicks with more ball possession, shots ...

I'm totally desperate.

Any tipps? Does it have something to do with the break-in period of new players? or the new game engine?

Thanks a lot.

PS:
    - Max. Pricemoney, Fitness and Moral every match.
    - I read the topics and know the basics about this game. I try to counter the opponent formations with informations from this forum, but it doesnt work well for me atm.

Rookie
    my advice: dont spend to many time and never money on this game. no matter how much you invest, NORDEUS will make up scores...
    buying scouts doesnt mean they will perform awesome.
    my experience: dont watch matches, and you will win
    getting infos from forum can help but it dont have to. check your opponent formation, try to put up a formation that will overrate his midfield possession.
    let players play who have better stats instead of highest star rate.
    my fav formations are 4-1-3-2 and 3-1-4-2
    the rest is up to nordeus and his dices...
    V6FAZ and Aabhash7 like this.