Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By scorpion11

Thread: Views

Banned

Views

I´m playing a side tomorrow who play a 4-5(v)-1 formation, i´ve seen that a 4-3(n)-3 is the best counter formation but he´s a 66.9 scout bought team, which as i´ve said before i´m totally against, each to their own though, i´m a hard trained and hard bought 57.3 side, i don´t think 1 stand a cat in hells chance but can some of you seasoned pros advise me on tactics, do i attack from the beginning, counter attack, use any red or blue arrows on any players, i´m probably clutching at straws but whatever score i get beat by i wanna go down fighting, many thanks for your views guys.

Rookie
    Remember one thing! Like it or not, without the token buyers, this game wouldn't exist.
    Now! Yes, 4-3n-3 its the best tactic. Go on def mentality, counterattack, no arrows, no offside trap, everything else normal.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Florian Bunea View Post
    Remember one thing! Like it or not, without the token buyers, this game wouldn't exist.
    Now! Yes, 4-3n-3 its the best tactic. Go on def mentality, counterattack, no arrows, no offside trap, everything else normal.

Hey my friend, just to let you know i took your advice on nearly all on what you said, i drew 1-1, he scored a penalty early in the 2nd halve, i scored after 74 minutes, he had 67/40 possession, 14 shots on goal with me having 6 to his 5 on target, i had 10 corners to his 6, and his keeper made 4 saves to my 1, so overall i´m more than happy with the result, thanks for the advice m8, good luck for the rest of your season.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    That's alright than. Take care.