Thread: 4-1dmc-2w-3

4-1dmc-2w-3

I'm about to play against the forementioned formation. As this is the first time I even see it I get a bit hesitant. It seems kind of weak but I guess he can patch his holes with orders and arrows.

His formation:

---- GK ----
    DR DC DC DL
    --- DMC ---
    MR ----- ML
    -ST ST ST-

I was thinking 4-4-2 classic. My team is far better than his but I don't want to foul up at this point in the season since there are a couple of other teams chasing me.

//Sangramore

Rookie
    Well, it's a bit weird. But use 4-1 defending line for his 3ST's, 2 MC's to cover midfield, 2 wings to avoid his 3 central defenders and with 1 ST you have 4-5-1V. This is my advice. Excepting that, the normal tactic to counter 4-1-2-3 it's 4-4-1-1, when the opponent plays with 2 MC's. I would suggest you to go for 4-5-1-V tough.

i'll go with 4-4-2 attack the middle while control both flanks ... Good luck

As I myself always feel curious on how things go after advice has been given I feel compelled to report how the game went.

I played my team in the 4-5-1v formation and it was successful. I won the game 3-0 with 59 % possession with my team some 4.5 points better than his.

Would that be an expected result you think?

Edit: Oh. The game was at my home field I might add.

//Sangramore