Thread: A weard 4-2N-1-3

Rookie

A weard 4-2N-1-3

Any suggestions ? I think 4-4-2 Classic with red arrows on ML and MR will be good enought cuz of domination on middle. What do u guys / and girls / thing ?
    Last edited by Asen Myrvakov; 09-14-2013 at 11:48 PM.

Apprentice
    Is the team called Real Madrid? Was thinking 3142

Rookie
    nope its other tem but with this 4-1-2n-3 and its weaker then me but he got a point versus me and that strange .... i was with 4-4-2 with reds on mr and ml ... and i must thing for next away game versus him cuz at least i need 1-1 for penalties but if have some way to beat i will try it ... im not sure if i try with 4-5-1V

ps i played ment attacking , zonal marking , mixed passing ,pressing hole pitch , long passes , both flangs cuz he hasnt mr and ml ...

if someone has any idea lett me read it . thanks.
    Last edited by Asen Myrvakov; 09-16-2013 at 07:49 PM.

Rookie
    I'm pretty sure 4=4=2 classic won't work, because the AMC with the STs will overload your defenders in the middle. You absolutely need a DMC to counter his formation. It's been a while since I've faced this one, but I believ the 3n-5-2 V with attacking force-counter tactics will work (that's attacking mentality, down both flanks, own half pressing, short passing, and zonal defending, and force counter-attack). I know it seems like completely wierd tactics, but it works (as long as you aren't weaker than your opponent).

For a more defensive approach try 4-1-2-1-2 ND with defensive mentality, through the middle, own half pressing, mixed/long passing, zonal defending, and force counter-attack.

Rookie
    yea sure i change the scheme at second half cuz he scored before the end of first, but the problem was he wasnt with 4-2N-1-3 he was with 4-1/DMC/-2/MC/-3 he hasnt a AMC and he cant overload my defs and other my point is that he has only one good str as 5* others was like 3*