Thread: Help in winning

Banned

Help in winning

Playing away today to a 67.1 quality side, i´m a 59.9 quality, don´t really expect any miracles as i never beat a higher quality team, whereas i´m regularly beat by a lower quality team, he´s playing a 3(n)-1-5-1 formation, so any suggestions on how i should go about keeing the score down, do i play defensive, do i press all of the pitch, do i go with hard tackling, do i use offside trap or use counter attack, i was going to stick with 4-4-2 any other suggestions guys, many thanks and good luck for the last 2 or so games of the season.

I would go with 3W142 with red arrows in MR/L, defensive, both flanks, hard tackling, long, own half, zonal, counter on.
    But only my opinion, 3W 03N2W1 If what to play more offensive with blue arrow in midle MC to protect that empty space in front of youre defense,

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    I would go with 3W142 with red arrows in MR/L, defensive, both flanks, hard tackling, long, own half, zonal, counter on.
    But only my opinion, 3W 03N2W1 If what to play more offensive with blue arrow in midle MC to protect that empty space in front of youre defense,
    Hi m8, thanks for your advice, i started as you advised with the 3(w)-1-4-2, only thing i was worried about was i don´t have a dmc, so i played a dc out of position, the stats of the game were very similar, apart from he had 55-45 possession, he changed formation halve way through the 1st halve as i was 0-1, then i changed to a 5-4-1, and went 0-2 then 0-3, he then made it 1-3 but i held out and got the result, so many thanks.

Tomorrow is the last round of matches, i´m playing a team who are currently 4th, i´m 6th if i can get the win then i go into 4th and have to pray the 5th team draw or lose, the side i´m playing are a 61.6 quality, i´m now a 60.5, i´m home and will be watching, and i know he watches his matches aswell, he´s set to use a 4-2(mc)(mc)-2(aml)(amr)-2 formation, whats your advice to win this match, and what orders would you use, guess not defensive as im home, perhaps normal tackling, many thanks for your help i hope you´ve had a good season, look forward to hearing from you.
    Last edited by scorpion11; 09-20-2013 at 09:27 PM.

Normaly 442 is a good counter. Since you are at home, atacking, mixed, own half, zonal, no counter or offside trap.
    If you are having troubles, you can try 451vstyle, but only seeing were he have His Best players and the weaker ones to be more secure about the choise.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    Normaly 442 is a good counter. Since you are at home, atacking, mixed, own half, zonal, no counter or offside trap.
    If you are having troubles, you can try 451vstyle, but only seeing were he have His Best players and the weaker ones to be more secure about the choise.

Sorry friend i´m afraid i´ve got my knickers all in a twist, i´m not playing 4th in the league i´m due to play 2nd, and there a far better side than me and him, there a 68.5, and he´s planning on playing a 4-3(n)-2(aml)(amr)-1 formation, i´m home as i said and we´ll both be watching the match, i managed a 1-1 draw last game at his place, but as i said yesterday i need the win to push me into 4th(results going my way that is), what would you suggest and what orders would you advise, thanks again mate, hope to hear from you.