There's this game called wartune if anyone knows it. It's currency, which is bought with money, is called balens. Now those are really expensive where I live so I try my best to get them for free. However, I live in a place that doesn't allow/have much surveys. So I usually used a proxy to get those surveys. One day like a month a go or something, I tried using a proxy going into one of the free offer companies on the website, Matomy if anyone would recall it, I clicked on an offer. Next thing I know is tht my account has been flagged for 24 hour for suspicious activity. I tried over 10 proxies: Simurhg, Easy Hide IP, Tunnel Bear, Hot spot shield, Hot spot shield elite etc. and every time I keep getting the message. Now if someone could please help me with this:
  • I want to hide/change my IP address so I can do some offers and get balens for free without the company or the website realizing so. Is there any any way of doing so? Does it have to be don with a VPN or a proxy? If yes then how if no then with what and how?

• I want something that could easy up doing surveys like an autofiller or something like that (Searched up google but couldn't be satisfied with what I found)

• I'd like to know if there's a way to scam offers where they require you to buy something.

PS: The first one I think is possible cus I know a person who does it. (As business so he doesn't tell anyone).
Priority goes to the first question if not able to answer but one.