Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Speechless.....

Speechless.....

Hi. I am new here. Currently I am in my 4th season in Top Eleven. Previous season won the league and Champions League as well.

I was paired with a level 7 team by the name of JinGGo FC with a quality 35.2 and valued at 32.1M. He's using 4-4-2 Classic formation. My team, Predator, have a quality measured at 37.1 and was valued at 48.2M. I was using 4-5-1V formation. To my surprise, I got beaten at home 1-0 and 5-0 away!!! Both game I have most of the possession as well.

My question is, how could THIS happened??!!! I was feeling very- very down right now.......

Dont expect to get a satisfiying explanation.

You have NO INFLUENCE WHATSOEVER to the outcome of a match. The only thing you can do is setup formation, tactics and train skills etc. That doesnt really mean it wins or looses a game for you. I see every game as 50:50 because i had so many bad beats against really bad teams (statwise) and i gave up spending too much time..its just not worth it. You have no ability to minimize the bad outcomes. I lost games against bot-teams with 2 injured players on the field. In fact this game makes no sense to me. The worst about it is you dont get any help from the designers. ITs a money making machine and thats it. They dont care if your happy.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by LonGambit Marlborozevich View Post
    Hi. I am new here. Currently I am in my 4th season in Top Eleven. Previous season won the league and Champions League as well.

I was paired with a level 7 team by the name of JinGGo FC with a quality 35.2 and valued at 32.1M. He's using 4-4-2 Classic formation. My team, Predator, have a quality measured at 37.1 and was valued at 48.2M. I was using 4-5-1V formation. To my surprise, I got beaten at home 1-0 and 5-0 away!!! Both game I have most of the possession as well.

My question is, how could THIS happened??!!! I was feeling very- very down right now.......
    What were your orders?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Sometimes you get a bad game against a bot. If this is happening often and you want help' put up some screen shots, maybe someone can see what's up with that.

As an aside, I have a hard time winning against 4 4 2 myself, it's an inscrutable module.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 09-23-2013 at 03:21 PM. Reason: 1k post

Apprentice
    I have yet to lose against a lower q team. If you are not sure, best is to play mirror formation against a lower Q team to win.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Sometimes you get a bad game against a bot. If this is happening often and you want help' put up some screen shots, maybe someone can see what's up with that.

As an aside, I have a hard time winning against 4 4 2 myself, it's an inscrutable module.
    I have never had a problem against 442. But it seems it has generally been the best formation over the last few seasons because the bot teams that came 2nd 3rd and 4th were all playing 442 in my last few seasons.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yeah with 4 4 2 that is exactly what I do against, but I still get draws. It's been my bane for sure.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by TimYoung View Post
    I have never had a problem against 442. But it seems it has generally been the best formation over the last few seasons because the bot teams that came 2nd 3rd and 4th were all playing 442 in my last few seasons.
    I play a classic 442 and lose with my 18.7* team against bot 13* teams...not always but last week i had 3 of them. Now i've just lost the cup game to a yet again inferior team...at least this time it was a real player. I'm just asking for a proper way to improve and thus minimize such (imo very annoying) results. I don't expect to win every game...but i have no control at all. It doesnt even matter if i watch my games. The so called advantage is not given. It doesnt help if you have 90% possession if you can't score and the other team needs only to get one proper shot to do so. Substitutions? Not needed. Replace injured players...doesnt matter. How can i enjoy something like that.
    Last edited by Mischa Cali; 09-23-2013 at 03:44 PM.

Thats Why i play 442.

Everyone forget one thing, it is not the average of the Team that counts, it is the average of the 11 players that count.

Many teams, have first 11 all 6,5,4* and a lot of 2* in the beanch, that lowers the Team average, and fulls everybody.
    If you really whant to know the real value of your oponente, see His start 11 and do the math.

I am not saying, it will improve the final result, but at least you will be sure If you lose against a weaker or stronger Team.

Apprentice
    Like I said, I have yet to lose against a lower Q team so I must be doing something right and I just beaten a higher Q team in the cup just now.

Take a look at my orders guide for some tips.

http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...der-guide.html

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast