Thread: 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond

4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond

I have a must win game to qualify for the Champions League so I need counter formation with tactics pls
    Keep in mind
    My team is 20.9 Stars
    His team is 27.2 stars
    So I need all the help I can get!!!
    Thanks in Advance !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heard its 3-5-2 V-Style that should work but I don't know what tactics to use 😁

Quote Originally Posted by David O'Loughran View Post
    Heard its 3-5-2 V-Style that should work but I don't know what tactics to use ������

red arrows on the AML/AMR - encourages your wingers to join in with the striker.
    Defensive - Because your opponenet is much stronger than your team.
    Passing down the flanks - Most of his team is focused on the center of the pitch.
    Counter Attacks on
    Long passes - Your only hope is to lob some long balls down to the other side and hope your strikers can get lucky. Also, playing a defensive setting might wear his team out.
    Normal Tackling - He's probably got a really good set piece scorer with that much quality on his team. You don't want to give him a bunch of fouls in front of your net that he can take advantage of.
    pressing style low
    Marking Style Zone - assuming your defense is weaker than his offense. This is the recommended choice

that's a hug difference in team talent so I'm just going to say you will be very lucky if you win.
    Last edited by Sons of Pitches; 08-20-2015 at 04:23 PM.