Thread: is it hard to counter 4-4-2 WD ?

Rookie

is it hard to counter 4-4-2 WD ?

I played against a guy which used 4-4-2 WD my team is 6 quality above him and i wacht the match 13 % for me ... and what a saw he dominated me WTF !?!?! i used 3-5-2 V attacking , mixed pass , press whole pitch , zonal marking , with red arrows on AMR and AML and he scored me 2 goals for 20 mins o.0 and of course i got 2 yellows just before the goals ;/ whatever the funnies thing were that my strikers both better then his defenders cant do anything they didnt touch the ball whole match omg ... i was like ... i dont know is it hard to counter 4-4-2 WD  ?-.jpg the most of my players didnt play well sure but look at his team , they didnt play good too .... other thing that shocked me were his shoots total 19 on target 12 and i dont want talk about mine ;/ i succed to score a goal in 80+ mins ... i that was ... worst night ever

and thats not all at last 3 days my team is playing bad but wins with a little difference i cant belive that i can make 80 % possesion and with just with 2;1 against very weak opponent for the protocol in all my matches my players are at at least 90 % and a perfect moral

so any ideas what i can use against 4-4-2 WD at next match that mean saturday its away match and will be very hard ;/

Rookie
    f@ck this dum engine

I do think that 352V Style is not a good counter against WD, but at ND. With only 3DC, your back is exponsed to is MR/ML.

try 4-1-3n-2 trough the middle. And with dmc in the field you can press better in your own half. And if your opponent use a amc don't press whole pitch. That kills you.
    Last edited by Wiesse; 10-11-2013 at 12:24 PM.