AML--AMC-----
    --------MC----
    -----DMC------
    DL--DC--DC--DR
    ------GK-------

Need to beat this. I play away and he's way better than me :/

Any help will be much appreciated.

Hi mate!
    First of all, if you have a DMC, put him in, with blue arrows, to counter his AMC.
    About defensive line, you need 2DC's to counter his 2 strikers and a DR to counter his AML.
    You can use a 4-men defensive line with a DL, maybe with red arrows to substain the midfield when you have the ball, or put a DML, even with red arrow if you want to try to exploit that free flank to support the attack.
    At least 2 MC's to overwhelm his only MC, and two flank players, a ML and a MR (also here, you can decide eventually to put on them red arrows to attack more the flanks or you can use no arrows on them if you want to play more defensively).
    If you want to risk, you could use AML and AMR instead of ML/MR.
    In attack at least 2 ST cause he has a 4-men defensive line.
    About the orders: Normal mentality to start the match, later you can decide to pass to Defensive if the score is good, or you could also begin with Defensive but in that case you risk to suffer his pressure very much.
    Passing direction: I would say Down the flanks, specially your left flank on wich he has only a DL, but also Both the flanks can be good.
    Passing style: mixed Tackling style: normal or hard, it depends on your preference
    Marking Style: zone
    Use counter attack (specially with Defensive mentality), NO offside trap.
    Last edited by raffozza; 10-16-2013 at 04:05 PM.