Hi guys!
    Can someone give me any tip to counter this formation? 3W-2DMC-2W-1AMC-2ST

GK
    DR DC DL
    DMC DMC
    MR ML
    AMC
    ST ST

4-1-1-2-2 attacking down both flanks short/mixed passes no counter/ no offside

you mean 4-1DMC-1MC-2AML/R-2ST? can you write all the orders? the counter formation table suggests a strange 3W-1DMC-2MC-2AML/R-2ST, a 3-5-2 v style with wide defense

this is my team (I set the formation you suggest but so one of my best player, Fatah, remains out):
    How to counter 3W-2DMC-2W-1AMC-2ST-1385409_308803952595706_1462381840_n.jpg
    Last edited by raffozza; 10-16-2013 at 04:40 PM.

Then you put your best MC on the MC position.

attacking, down both flanks, mixed/short passes, tackling normal zonal marking no counter/offside

red arrows aml/amr

I have played this season against this formation. I played the formation I suggest and won 6-0
    Last edited by Wiesse; 10-16-2013 at 06:06 PM.

thank you so much mate I suffered a bit in the first 30 mins but I scored the 1-0 goal toward the end of 1st half and I founded the 2-0 lead early in the 2nd half, I began to suffer a bit again and I covered the midfield with Fatah (the good MC in bench) for a striker and founded the final 3-0 1st and 3rd goal came by the two AML/R, but with long distance shots (I don't know if it's a good or a bad sign), the 2nd was scored by Mrkela the top striker.
    During the game I often switched position of the AMR (AMR->MR->AMR->MR->AMR) both before the 1-0 and later, to cover a bit, but I did not read a single shot on goal by opponent's players. Now I've an important return match in Champions League, can you give me some tips for that? there's a topic

Quote Originally Posted by raffozza View Post
    thank you so much mate I suffered a bit in the first 30 mins but I scored the 1-0 goal toward the end of 1st half and I founded the 2-0 lead early in the 2nd half, I began to suffer a bit again and I covered the midfield with Fatah (the good MC in bench) for a striker and founded the final 3-0 1st and 3rd goal came by the two AML/R, but with long distance shots (I don't know if it's a good or a bad sign), the 2nd was scored by Mrkela the top striker.
    During the game I often switched position of the AMR (AMR->MR->AMR->MR->AMR) both before the 1-0 and later, to cover a bit, but I did not read a single shot on goal by opponent's players. Now I've an important return match in Champions League, can you give me some tips for that? there's a topic
    that's great. Yeah that's a good sign that they scored from long distance.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Thanks to this thread, got a 6-0 win for the league title. Cheers guys.