Thread: need tips for formation and tact

need tips for formation and tact

hello guys,

im now in the 6th season and the season before i never had any problems to win. every season just won nearly every game, just had few draws.

this season i thought i will buy some players to get stronger. after i did that i cant win a game..

it was the thrid game in row when i was playing draw. i always use the counter tactics and my players are always moral boosted and healthy. the oppenent dont even watch the game and i have 60% of the ball possession.

(he shot at first 2 goals, then i changed to 3-5-2 V)

im really hopeless at the moment. never had such a bad start and dont really know what i can make better. as i sad, i was all the times better than then oppenent (like 47.4 to 38.8, 40...)

before i bought the players i won all the games, i know its not realistic that the new bought scout players are the cause but still...

do you have any tips for me? formation, tact and so on? that would be very cool, before i mess up everything in the beginning

This season it seems the engine are Making a lot of trolls.
    If you read the season tread you will see that even the most experienced managers are having problems.

no didnt saw any season thread, going to look now

that really sucks