Thread: Tricky one!

Tricky one!

Hi guys, my opponent is playing 4 at the back, a DMC, 2 MC'S and 3 strikers. I've seen people suggest 4-1-4-1 against this but even my superior squad only got a 3-3 draw.
    Does anyone have a formation and tactics to get past this one?

Thanks in advance

Daniel

Apprentice
    413w2

Rookie
    4-5-1 V throught the flanks, attacking, mixed pass, zonal, no CA, no trap... blue arrow in DMC, red arrow on DL/R...post the result please..

Of course. Thanks for the posts do you mean V as in AML and AMR or do you mean DMR and DML?

Rookie
    dr-dc-dc-dl/dmc/mc-mc/aml-amr/st

depending how things are going, u can put more um st and play with 3 dc...good luck..

Lost 3 - 2!

Should have played 3N-1-2W-2-2 or 3N-1-2W-1-3 or even 3N-3W-1-2. He had no wingers so 4 at back was useless. 3 ST so 3 DCs and 1 DMC to support them and even take on attacking MCs. AnAMC to take on his DMC and not to allow him to help the DCs to take on STs. He had 4 at back so as I say, leave the DL/DR jobless and put all pressure of the AMC(s) and STs on the 2 DCs. So the DCs would eventually fail under pressure and let ur ST score. Since the AMC will keep the DMC in check, so the DMC would have not been able to help the DCs even with blue arrows.
    This would have really worked, I am confident. With attacking, mixes passing, short passing, no counter or offside, hard tackling.
    Try it if u get a chance again and post the results.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Tricky one!-screenshot_2013-10-25-08-12-32.jpg

Thats how it turned out. Really disappointed but at least I can concentrate on the Champions League!