Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Saransh Vatsa

Thread: How to win 4-5 (with DMC, DR, DL, DC,DC )-1 formations

Post How to win 4-5 (with DMC, DR, DL, DC,DC )-1 formations

hi guy. i'am a top 11 newbies and could you suport me to win 4-5-1 formation.

How to win 4-5 (with DMC, DR, DL, DC,DC )-1 formations-untitled1.jpg

and him formations

How to win 4-5 (with DMC, DR, DL, DC,DC )-1 formations-untitled2.jpg

Thanks you!

Hmmmmm.... Its better to call this the 4-1-4-1 formation. So, u can use 3W-4-1-2 mixed passing with long ball, attacking, press own half, zonal marking hard tackling no counter or offside. Red arrow on AMC, ML and MR. Blue on the 3 defenders. U can play the N Quang Thai, or 3* aeri defender as DL and Keep yuor 3* DC/DL out or u can keep him only as or DL. Y Tim will Bea good 5* DR. Your DML and DMR can play ML and MR and will do good. I see u have no AMC but it will be good if u play one. Ucan play or 5* MC and or AMC, the other two MCs u can keep in their position. Or two ST are perfect. All the best and post the result.
    phươngkhang likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Hmmmmm.... Its better to call this the 4-1-4-1 formation. So, u can use 3W-4-1-2 mixed passing with long ball, attacking, press own half, zonal marking hard tackling no counter or offside. Red arrow on AMC, ML and MR. Blue on the 3 defenders. U can play the N Quang Thai, or 3* aeri defender as DL and Keep yuor 3* DC/DL out or u can keep him only as or DL. Y Tim will Bea good 5* DR. Your DML and DMR can play ML and MR and will do good. I see u have no AMC but it will be good if u play one. Ucan play or 5* MC and or AMC, the other two MCs u can keep in their position. Or two ST are perfect. All the best and post the result.
    ok. best suport. thanks you