Thread: 4-4-2

Banned

4-4-2

Has anyone found what formation beats the classic 4-4-2 everytime?, i´ve read all the pages about try this try that, but knowbody has actually said they win everytime using this formation or that formation, some guys suggest using a dmc, aswell as a back 4, really?, do you seriously think you need 5 defenders against 2 strikers, i really only use my dmc if he´s using a amc, then i normally go 3(n)-1 against his amc and 2 strikers and i´ve never really struggled, as in real football the game is mostly won in midfield so if you have a stonger mid 4 than he has then match his formation if not then maybe play 3 mc´s crowd him out, what do you guys think.

Apprentice
    First of all there is no formation to beat Classic or any formation all the time.
    Yes sometimes formations works to beat Classic like ND and 4-5-1V, Only ST`s are not the only you should mark them, Mostly Managers play Classic focus on flanks So if you use 4-5-1V against Classic your DL&DR defend the flanks (His ML/MR) DC`s cover ST`s and DMC defend against MC`s and when you attack DMC go further to attack.
    I am not fan of changing formation all the time.

Rookie
    4-4-2 is like overpower formation. 451v doesn't work anymore for me, 41212nd sometimes doesn't work well too.

Quote Originally Posted by melimeeel View Post
    4-4-2 is like overpower formation. 451v doesn't work anymore for me, 41212nd sometimes doesn't work well too.
    Let's rephrase, Narrow Diamond NEVER works now!!! It seems like 4-4-2 classic is the theme nordeus formation and it is overpowered to its limit!!!!!!

The only formation that counters 4-4-2 classic is 4-4-2 classic itself!!!! There is no other method!!!!

Pro
    No Gentlemen and Ladies... I play 4-4-2 as first choice.... I tend to win at games I expect to lose and lose games I expect to kill... So 4-4-2 is up and down also, or is it the troll effect.

Rookie
    Yeah it's! Then use 442 c also to counter 442 c

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion11 View Post
    Has anyone found what formation beats the classic 4-4-2 everytime?, i´ve read all the pages about try this try that, but knowbody has actually said they win everytime using this formation or that formation, some guys suggest using a dmc, aswell as a back 4, really?, do you seriously think you need 5 defenders against 2 strikers, i really only use my dmc if he´s using a amc, then i normally go 3(n)-1 against his amc and 2 strikers and i´ve never really struggled, as in real football the game is mostly won in midfield so if you have a stonger mid 4 than he has then match his formation if not then maybe play 3 mc´s crowd him out, what do you guys think.
    I am using this diagram, but I don't think it's perfect, because sometime I still lost by weaker opponents,
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.