Thread: HELP PLEASE HOW COUNTER THIS FORMATION 4-2MC-2AMC-2ST See Pic

Lightbulb HELP PLEASE HOW COUNTER THIS FORMATION 4-2DMC-2AMC-2ST See Pic

HELP PLEASE  HOW COUNTER THIS FORMATION 4-2MC-2AMC-2ST See Pic-vs-4-2-2-2.jpg

Any ideas to win vs this?
    Last edited by tijdzj; 11-12-2013 at 03:52 PM.

The easiest to win vs this formation is to match the formation and buy a lot of scouts. just kidding

Obviously this team will focus his strike on the center and perhaps counter attack. With 2 AMC on his side you would have to use at least one DMC and 2 DCs. And with 6 players on your opponent's defense area, You would not want to use long passing because it will get intercepted easily. Don't use AMC because he will be less than useless with 2 DMCs covering him. Your best bet is to use mixed/short passing through both flanks. Use attacking mentality with offside trap but if your opponent have a high speed and dribble stat then use normal mentality.

As for formation based on the above analysis, I would suggest for you to use 4-1-3W-2, 4-5-1V, 4-1-4-1. Good luck!

You can use 3 - 2 - 2 - 1 - 2.

dc---dc---dc
    --dmc-dmc--
    -----mc-----
    ----amc-----
    ---st--st----
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Thanks boyscout
    I think 4-5-1 V DL-DR (up) AML-AMR (up) Both flanks, Offensive, Own half, Zonal marking
    No counter, yes offside trap.
    Tomorrow I play last game of semifinals in my home, I have +3 goals of advantage I can win easly hehe I guess
    After that I play Finals vs this formation. He always use 4-2DCS-2AMC-2ST
    I post the results with 4-5-1v in a few days.Thanks again all

By the way I play cup final today vs team with the same tactic. And I see in the quarter final he play against 4-5-1v and hardly beat him 6:0 , 7:1 . I also see 4-4-2 isnt working against him in the past but ill try my own 4-4-2 which is a little different than the normal 4-4-2 if we talk about instructions.

I dont now how tactic I can use. Tomorrow I play the final cup too and I cant lose