Thread: to beat 3W-1-3W-1-2

to beat 3W-1-3W-1-2

And any advices how to counter formation in this photo?

to beat 3W-1-3W-1-2-formation.jpg

Many thanks

I can play only like this:

to beat 3W-1-3W-1-2-1or2.jpg

Stop starting pointless threads when there is a thread already dedicated to 'What formations beat other formations' Its at the very top of the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    Stop starting pointless threads when there is a thread already dedicated to 'What formations beat other formations' Its at the very top of the forum.
    I just ask if I can beat with any of my two formations ( second photo.)

Tomorrow i have my last season match againts a guy with the same formation. I will go for a 4-5-1 V . I hope it works.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    The problem is some formations are not as effective as they once were, due to tweaks to the match engine. Case in point http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...formation.html

So, what is te Right formation against 3w-1-3w-1-2?

I have to win today in Order to win the league

Quote Originally Posted by haos View Post
    I just ask if I can beat with any of my two formations ( second photo.)
    you should think about one thing: do you really need 4 players at the back? NO. so 3. where to put your 4th one from the last line, in the middle to feed your strikers. how to format your Mids. he has one DMC so no DML/DMR, so I would go with 3-5-2 V style, his DMC then is out of a play..

how to format your DCs? as he doesnt use 3 MCs but mid wings you should play 3W instead 3N defensives

Easy. Many of you guys would have much better results if you just think a little
    Small dick guys area in red, blue and green.
    I did that, I won that...blah-blah-blah...

Quote Originally Posted by Rev Dino View Post
    you should think about one thing: do you really need 4 players at the back? NO. so 3. where to put your 4th one from the last line, in the middle to feed your strikers. how to format your Mids. he has one DMC so no DML/DMR, so I would go with 3-5-2 V style, his DMC then is out of a play..

how to format your DCs? as he doesnt use 3 MCs but mid wings you should play 3W instead 3N defensives

Easy. Many of you guys would have much better results if you just think a little
    Thanks for youradvice. I will use the formation you said. Just a question, what orders would you give and which arrows would you put?

As I have to win and i am 7 pints better than him i am thinking of playing offensive , in my field, normal tackling, through the flanks, no offside, no counterattack , and with the arrows as showed in the picture.

to beat 3W-1-3W-1-2-dibujo.jpg

Please, i need some help, i will be playing in 90 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Aitor Martinez View Post
    Please, i need some help, i will be playing in 90 minutes
    Finally I won the match 2-3 and the league. I had 54% possesion , I scored early, then he did a goal, and after that i scored two more goals , so I decided to change to 4-5-1 very defensive , pressing in my own field and with conter attack. i had several more opportunities but I got nothing, and in the last minute he got his last goal.

I think this is not such a bad formation to play againts 3w-1-3w-1-2 , but i also must say that he had as well some opportunities, so maybe there must be another one that goes better.