Thread: does counter attack work with whole pitch pressing ?

does counter attack work with whole pitch pressing ?

Hey guys I was just wondering is it a good idea to use counter attack while pressing the whole pitch ?! I don't think so since pressing whole pitch means your team will be high on the field so it doesn't sound to good ! Using pressing the whole pitch should be used with attacking mentality and counter with normal or defensive with own half right ? Give me your opinions on this please guys

Quote Originally Posted by Tiago Alexandre Cruz View Post
    Hey guys I was just wondering is it a good idea to use counter attack while pressing the whole pitch ?! I don't think so since pressing whole pitch means your team will be high on the field so it doesn't sound to good ! Using pressing the whole pitch should be used with attacking mentality and counter with normal or defensive with own half right ? Give me your opinions on this please guys
    I agree with you. Logically when your team are doing whole pitch pressing most of the opponent's players are still on their own side so counter attack won't give you an advantage. The idea behind counter attack is to attract most of the opponent player on your own half so it will be less player to defend their side and do an explosive attack by directly pass to your forward/winger so the opponent's player don't have enough time to come back to their side. But hey, that's just logically thinking. We can only hope the T11 engine is smart enough to agree with us.
    "Counter Strategy, not Counter Formation"

Quote Originally Posted by Tiago Alexandre Cruz View Post
    You should remember , this is a manager football , strategy proposed you will adjust in the settings.
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.