Thread: long term strategy training

long term strategy training

Is it worth to buy, and pay more for players from 18,19 years old. The goal is to train them to a higher level and sell them in the future.
    Or is it better to buy older players, who are cheaper.

What is the best long term strategy on this part of the game.
    (i'm new, level 1, just began)

Pro
    My suggestion, for L1, is to pick up a few free transfer players, on the young side and use them to replace the older players. Do not buy players at this stage, wait for the middle/end of L2.
    Train daily and accumulate your skill points for a week. This will give you a good idea who the fast trainers and quality players are. Use them as your core grop and then look to weed out the slow/lazy players, again replacing with free trf players. Try not to be too hasty in building a core at this level....good luck.

What do I do with my money than?
    Savings for later? Or invest in stadium etc ...

Pro
    Build the war chest and you will find that the tokens also tend to accumulate pretty fast. Facilities are cheap and there will always be cash available for upgrades.
    You will find that you you not need quality at this stage. Good formation and strat will keep you winning and winning well, simply by managing your squad.
    When you are ready to buy the young uppermost shelf of players, they are yours ( 3 to 4 players at a time). And by then you already know how to manage them.

So i understand you can't invest in youth players, with the goal to earn big monney in a few saesons.
    There is no long term strategy ...
    Too bad.

I think that each season to buy 2-3 only reach quality players ,then the new season sold old players and buy new players
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.