Thread: Interesting FORMATION , that is not on the CONTRA-FORMATION topics !:@!*&#^)_

Angry Interesting FORMATION , that is not on the CONTRA-FORMATION topics !:@!*&#^)_

This looks like a hard formation , since this boy is winning every time ! He got the first position on league...
    His formation is : 3-1-3-1-2

------ST-----ST
    ---------AMC----
    -ML---MC---MC
    ----------DMC
    ------DC-DC----DR

Rookie
    i played alot against ilegal formations, this have to stop!

Apprentice
    4-5-1 V style, attacking, down both flancks.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by appie View Post
    i played alot against ilegal formations, this have to stop!
    this is not an illegal foration.

Rookie
    dude look at his formation u have to block his players like amc ..... i think against him u can use 4-4-2 WD attack both flangs , press hole pitch, zonal marking mental attacking red arrows on ml and mr / 4-1-2-3 mental attacking, mixed pass, press hole pitch , zonal marking / 4-1-3-2 mental attacking, mixed pass, press hole pitch, zonam marking / 4-1-3-1-1 ment attacking, mix pass , hole pitchh , zonal marking /

this four are good i think cuz they will block his attackers , i have a question is he weaker than you? can u post a picture i want to see his team and mby i can tell u where ur attack will be possible to be able to succeed .

ps post picture of ur team too i want to be able to see how stronger they are /stars/ and wait for replay