Thread: Little advice please

Banned

Little advice please

Playing a side who are a 81 quality, i'm a 77.5, he plays a 4-3(n)-1-2, 7 of his players are scout quality, he has 1 world class and 3 of high 70's, individually alot stronger than mine, i'm home will be watching so will have a few extra bonus possession, not that I think it makes a blind bit of difference to be honest, yesterday I played home to a equal quality side who played that formation, I went with a 3(n)-1-2(n)-2(aml,amr)-2 and won, didn't really have too much trouble but as you see this side are far better in quality and players, think I might start with the same formation, but what orders, do I go with my usual attacking, drop to normal or even defensive, try and weather the storm and see if I can counter, attacking down flanks, long ball, should I go with normal or hard tackles, thanks for your views guys, wish me luck.

in important matches, i always go with normal tackles and switch to hard on halftime
    if you gonna stick with that form, go with mixed passing style
    start with defensive and switch to attacking when you see fit (halftime)
    force counters but without offside traps
    thats how i would go, good luck

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion11 View Post
    Playing a side who are a 81 quality, i'm a 77.5, he plays a 4-3(n)-1-2, 7 of his players are scout quality, he has 1 world class and 3 of high 70's, individually alot stronger than mine, i'm home will be watching so will have a few extra bonus possession, not that I think it makes a blind bit of difference to be honest, yesterday I played home to a equal quality side who played that formation, I went with a 3(n)-1-2(n)-2(aml,amr)-2 and won, didn't really have too much trouble but as you see this side are far better in quality and players, think I might start with the same formation, but what orders, do I go with my usual attacking, drop to normal or even defensive, try and weather the storm and see if I can counter, attacking down flanks, long ball, should I go with normal or hard tackles, thanks for your views guys, wish me luck.
    Interesting. So how did it goes dude? Whats the score?
    "Counter Strategy, not Counter Formation"