Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Looking for help?!

Rookie

Lightbulb Looking for help?!

So guys im looking for advices cuz im having quite important game against player which is using scheme same like aiffel tower , but im playing forr the very first time again this kind of formation so give me some advices what and how to do it ? Looking for help?!-image.jpg

What's your team quality ? Is your team better than his and are you playing at home or away

Rookie
    yes im better ... im playing home ... after 13 mins

I would go with 3cb-1dm-3cm-1am-2st as all his players are in the middle
    Attacking zonal marking , mixed attacking style with short passing if your CBs are at least 3Q better than his ST or mixed passing , all pitch pressing no counter and no offside trap good luck bro let me know how you go

Rookie
    his striters are 4* and 5* .... mine are 3x 5* and 1x4* i went with 4-5-1V with red arrow on DMC , and blue on AMR/L normal attakc, own half press , mix pass , zonal marking and till 89 mins were okay one goal for me 4 100% gooal were missed f*ck :X one on one ...passs and miss WTF that cant be true four times i just can belive and at the 89 min faul bla bla is shooting ball goes tro the wall and goal f*ck again and 1;1 **** .... its damn **** just ....

Sorry to hear that brother . Your formation wasn't a very good counter to his formation because you had to match his midfield and he obviously had a better midfield 3MC against against only 2 of yours and also he had a RB and LB I don't know why you chose to use AMR and AML he easily stopped your attacks and if you went with my formation with 2 ST against only one CB from his team you could have scored more goals and also should have went attacking if your team was better and also playing at home but I guess you were unlucky better luck next time man sorry I couldn't help

And I also think maybe you shouldn't have used a red arrow on your DMC because his AMC could have beaten your DMC in many occasions depending on the arrows he had

Rookie
    idk actually my DMC made this ****y faul at the end ;/ i do that and i control the center cuz with reds on dmc he become mc and its like 4-5-1 normal .... but unlikly i missed to win with 4-5 goals ;(

Rookie
    anyway now i have 1 point advantage at first place and 13 matches left and im looking fir next match and again interesting scheme ... Looking for help?!-image.jpg i saw in theme for any scheme but i doudbt 5-1-2N-2 will help me against this...

Yeah I get what you mean but i usually don't use arrows on my DMC especially playing with a team that's using AMC because of you put red arrow on DMC he will help the midfield but I think the AMC will easily beat my DMC because he's to forward

Yes I agree don't use 5 defenders against that formation I would use 3-1-4-2 or 3-1-n3-1-2 well at least you're still first that's what matters

8-0 win today for my team for the champions league last 18

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast