Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Simas Trepočka
  • 2 Post By Simas Trepočka
  • 1 Post By Dman2pt

Thread: How to beat back 5

Unhappy How to beat back 5

Hey guys I'm having lot of problems to beat a formation with 5defenders any advice ?

I lost the last game to my fierce rival and defy lost the league title Drew 2-2 at home and lost 3-2 away last game he's 5 points ahead and he hasn't lost a game yet the league was gonna be decided by us two , we were clearly the best teams in the league by much . Knocked out of the cup now lost the league title only champions league left I hope it saves the season as I was looking for the double CL & League . Cup was way to hard teams way better than me top eleven has to fix this :/

Here are the pictures of both games tried 2 different formations but didn't work played defensive counter long ball last game defeat 3-2 but started alright scoring first winning 1-0 til 35th min then he came back and scored 3 :@
    My quality 28.5 and his quality 30.4 I was hoping for it to be close bad come my way but it didn't happen so I guess next season I could fight for the league title again ! Thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How to beat back 5-image.jpg   How to beat back 5-image.jpg   How to beat back 5-image.jpg   How to beat back 5-image.jpg  

3-5-2 FLAT should work

Force counterattacks, normal mentality, focus passing mixed, and pressing half

You dont need DMC

Or maybe use, 3-4-1-2

Play with AMC, not having nobody marking him, can create chances or shot from long range.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Thanks guy !

Dman2pt completly forgot that my bad I should have realised he wouldn't have anyone to mark my amc so it would have helped me heaps with red arrow as well could make him deadly

4-4-2 is a option

you wont need much defense. i would try with 3N-5-2 with motivated flanks.
    Small dick guys area in red, blue and green.
    I did that, I won that...blah-blah-blah...