Thread: Little advices

Little advices

Hello guys,
    tomorrow I have two really important games : one can determine who will will the championship, the other one is the CL semifinals.

So, first question : in CL, I play against a scout team, using the formation 4-1-3W-1-1, and which is stronger than me (40.3 vs 36.4). I am going to use the formation advised by http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...-what-use.html, which is 5-1DMC-2MC-2, but I don't know what style of passes to use : long or mixed ? (For the other settings, I'm going that way : defensive, mixed, own half, normal tackle, zonal, and counter-attacks, no offside trap.
    Are those okay by the way ? But I really don't know what kind of passes to use. Thanks )
    And secondly, where should I put red or blue arrows ?

Second question is : I'm playing againt a 4-1-3N-2 in championship, so I'm going to use the 4-3N-2 (AML/AMR) - 1. My opponent is weaker than me (32.6 vs 36.4) so I would like to know if the following settings are okay : normal, mixed, own half, normal, mixed, zonal, no counter no offside trap. Red arrows on AML/AMR and central MC. Is this okay ?

Thanks a lot for your advices

I agree with your formation for CL match. Use long passes if you select CA. Blue arrow in your central DC and your DMC if his AMC has good attacking skills. I think you don't need red arrows. League, fully agree, maybe red arrows in wingers. Good luck!

Cholo Simeone

Feedback 1 : won 2-1 in my championship game, I am 7 points ahead now Thanks !

Apprentice
    and why you will use 5 in deffence and DMC in CL?!