Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BIG BETY SWOLLOCKS

Thread: Pros and Cons with certain positions?

Pros and Cons with certain positions?

I am curious how each type of team member contributes, and if the arrows really work. For example, I had my DC's with blue arrows and 1 DMC the same, but somehow a defender scored a goal and it wasn't from a corner kick.

I understand DMC's vs AMC's or atleast I think that's how it works.

What about the role of ML/MR or just 3 MC's

I've played someone who had a diamond formation 4-1-2-1-2, but there was no MC? What is a good counter to formations lacking MC's or DMC's?

Also, I have read the counter formations list. Just a little curious about the arrows as well.

Thank you.

Rookie

Wink Big bety swollocks

It all boils down to the quality of your team the quality and formation of your opponent home or away etc . If the quality of your team is far better than your opponent then you have a better chance of winning away from home . You have an advantage playing at home if your teams are equal in quality so then using an attcking formation would be to your advantage with certain attacking arrows . I would recommend using an Aml and Amr as they are an asset to your team as they can cause all kinds of problems on the counter . If the team you are playing have a far better quality then you would use an defensive team formation using downward arrows I would use a Dmc they are also an asset to your team . All I can say is just enjoy playing the game train your players try and get special abilities to get a better team . We all start at the bottom then work your way up . GOOD LUCK !!!
    Cat Harrison likes this.