Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Secrets of 4-4-2 classic!

Apprentice

Secrets of 4-4-2 classic!

What is the real secret of 4-4-2???
    What is the weakness of 4-4-2???
    Should a well-balance team use 4-4-2??? or wing-forrce or spierce middle???
    Is it a attacking formation or defendin or just balance???

And...... WHAT IS THE COUNTER FORMATION TACTIC OF "4-4-2 CLASSIC" ???

Please post here, all about 4-4-2classic.
    Looking forward to loads of experianced managers' reply!!!

442 is the most balanced game in this game, not to defensive, not to atacking.
    If you think in this firmation and in ilegal formations, you will see that even If one of our players is sent off, the formation will Never be a ilegal formation, no matter witch position that player plays.
    This does not happen with any othe formation.

This game is built in terms of legal and ilegal formation, thats Why the 442 is overpowered.

There isen't the perfect formation, but for me those hat works better is 3412 but dosent have 100% victory only gives you more possession and more shots.
    Belgji likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    If you think in this firmation and in ilegal formations, you will see that even If one of our players is sent off, the formation will Never be a ilegal formation, no matter witch position that player plays.
    This does not happen with any othe formation.
    Even in case of 4-1-3W-2 there can be no illegal formation.

Ya, the 4-4-2 is balanced and in this game, this is the best as it is highly overpowered(see my signature). Biggest drawback of this formation is that it has no I DMC and so ur attacking mids *should* be free. And it has no AMCs so u can counter attack effectively against it and can also play offside trap.
    Belgji likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Dreamer
    I'm not so sure 4-4-2 is overpowered.

Personally I set up against 4-4-2 with a 4-1-2-2(wide)-1-(mixed/attacking/red arrow on one centre mid), playing a dmc that can also play mc and pushing him up into centre mid if I want to attack more. Seems to work for me, I like playing against 4-4-2.

From what I'm seeing the formation of the moment seems to be the 4-3(N)-2(W)-1, lots of players at my level seem to be using this and seem to be doing very well with it.
    Belgji likes this.

Really don't know why you guys so full of the 4-4-2 formation. I am level 18, season 18 and so far I've only used 4-1-2-1-2 (Narrow Diamond). I've played countless times against stronger teams using 4-4-2 and won by setting team mentality to defensive.
    I personally believe there is no better formation than the Narrow Diamond.
    Season 49 - Admirals FC

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Belgji View Post
    What is the real secret of 4-4-2???
    What is the weakness of 4-4-2???
    Should a well-balance team use 4-4-2??? or wing-forrce or spierce middle???
    Is it a attacking formation or defendin or just balance???

And...... WHAT IS THE COUNTER FORMATION TACTIC OF "4-4-2 CLASSIC" ???

Please post here, all about 4-4-2classic.
    Looking forward to loads of experianced managers' reply!!!
    I had noticed that 442 classic have problems vs 3n-2w-3n-2! 3 in definsive can block the two st's, 2 in wing definsive can block the attacks from the wings and 3 mc's can good block the middle and make a good Ball possession, so for me its the best way to win vs 442 classic or even use 3n2w3n11! About 432w1 i countered it by 442 classic and 43n12...
    Belgji likes this.

If both of us are using 4-4-2 but he has a better quality than mine coz he is lvl 7 compare to me lvl 4 in cup match, 1st leg is 2moro and Is home ground for me... maybe will try out 3N-2W-3N-2 against him haha... (38.2) vs ( 39.3)
    Belgji likes this.

Apprentice
    Typ Tex : From what I'm seeing the formation of the moment seems to be the 4-3(N)-2(W)-1, lots of players at my level seem to be using this and seem to be doing very well with it.
    ahmadowskianaya: I had noticed that 442 classic have problems vs 3n-2w-3n-2! 3 in definsive can block the two st's, 2 in wing definsive can block the attacks from the wings and 3 mc's can good block the middle and make a good Ball possession, so for me its the best way to win vs 442 classic or even use 3n2w3n11! About 432w1 i countered it by 442 classic and 43n12...
    I am gonna try 4-3(N)-2(W)-1, with red arrow on centre MC, DL&DR. Both down flanks.
    I have 5*; ST, ML/AML, AMC/AMR, MC, DC.

For 3(N)-2(W)-3(N)-2, I don't have DMR and it can't be suit with my squad.
    Anyway, can you please share your orders for that formation?

Thx to all of u, guys!!!!
    still hoping to have more tactical issues about 4-4-2, here...
    TypTex likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Sng Kwang Peng View Post
    If both of us are using 4-4-2 but he has a better quality than mine coz he is lvl 7 compare to me lvl 4 in cup match, 1st leg is 2moro and Is home ground for me... maybe will try out 3N-2W-3N-2 against him haha... (38.2) vs ( 39.3)
    Please share your result

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Belgji View Post
    I am gonna try 4-3(N)-2(W)-1, with red arrow on centre MC, DL&DR. Both down flanks.
    I have 5*; ST, ML/AML, AMC/AMR, MC, DC.
    Good luck with the match and let us know how you get on

oh and be a lil bit careful of the red arrows on the DL/DR, you don't want to leave yourself too open at the back.
    Belgji likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast