Thread: No info on thread about this formation

No info on thread about this formation

The following formation is being used by a fellow competitor:

------ST-----ST-------

---------AMC----------

----------MC----------

DML-----DMC------DMR

----DC----DC----DC----

I have seen several post of similar formations but no true solution/advice to this formation. I am stronger than my opponent. I am thinking something like a 3N-1(DMC)-4-2 to counter through the middle as he doesnt have much attack unless he is using upper arrows on his DM's which would leave him defenseless in the back. Does anybody have any solutions to this?

Quote Originally Posted by Phillip Valderrama View Post
    The following formation is being used by a fellow competitor:

------ST-----ST-------

---------AMC----------

----------MC----------

DML-----DMC------DMR

----DC----DC----DC----

I have seen several post of similar formations but no true solution/advice to this formation. I am stronger than my opponent. I am thinking something like a 3N-1(DMC)-4-2 to counter through the middle as he doesnt have much attack unless he is using upper arrows on his DM's which would leave him defenseless in the back. Does anybody have any solutions to this?
    I started winning 1-0 and my opponent immediately tied me 1-1. Again I was up 2-1 when my opponent tied again. I scored again leading the hole game by one. The match ended 3-3. I'll have to wait to the end of the season to play him again to try a modification of the above formation I used. I am thinking using a 3N-1DMC-1(MC)-4(AML-2AMC-AMR)-ST

I dont know if to press him on his field keeping a strong back bone or completely retreating using a 5-4-1 or a 4-2(DMC)-1-2(AML-AMR)-1 style and giving my opponent control of the match and using counter plays through the wings. His formation seems extremely defensive but I just dont know if he is using red arrows on his DM's. All three goals of his came from MC, AMC and ST. If anybody has any input on this I would really appreciate this.

EDIT: First half I used red arrows on my wing AM's and blue arrows on my DC's and DMC. Second half I substituted my DMC and added my AMC. Hard defending first half and hard attacking second half. Pressed whole field during the entire game. Hard tackling, focussed passing down both flanks, passing mixed and marking style zonal. No force counters nor play offside trap.
    Last edited by Phillip Valderrama; 12-21-2013 at 04:19 AM.

Rookie

Big bety swollocks

3n-3n-1aml-1amr-1amc-1st
    should counter that formation bro
    attacking
    down both flanks
    whole pitch
    hard tackling
    mixed passing
    zonal
    no counter or off side
    up arrows on your aml and amr

Dreamer
    Try 3n-1-3w-1-2 to counter it,mąkę every thing mix and try normal mentality or attacking! Good luck