Hi

My next opponent will play like this:

----DC---DC---
    DMR--------DML
    ---MC-MC-MC--
    AMR--------AML
    -------ST------

We are more or less the same quality

He plays at home, but I'm pretty sure he's gonna be offline.

Unfortunately my most important MC "Ambrosio" (a lot of assists!) got himself injured yesterday. I do have one more MC (except the 4-Star who's always playing next to Ambrosio) but this one is only a 3 Star. So if its possible I'd like to play with just one MC, but if I need to play with at least 2 MC's, I will.

I also have 2 AML/AMR and 1 AMR/AMC so I got some offensive MF-Players, if I should use Wingers...Of course I also have MR and ML and DMC. But since he doesnt play with a AMC, I wont need a DMC afaik.

So what do u think? I gotta win this game...

I was just thinking about playing with 1 ST and one AMC, due to his Defence. He only plays with 2 DCs, and if I play with 1 ST and 1 AMC, those 2 Players might go between his two DCs?

Thanx
    Last edited by basilea; 12-29-2013 at 12:54 PM.

Try to use 4 DC, 1 DMF, 2 MC, 1 AMC & 2 ST. Don`t worry about 3 stars player as long they fully fit on morale & condition it should be okay. Set on mentality normal / attacking. Anyway, it just a suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Race View Post
    Try to use 4 DC, 1 DMF, 2 MC, 1 AMC & 2 ST. Don`t worry about 3 stars player as long they fully fit on morale & condition it should be okay. Set on mentality normal / attacking. Anyway, it just a suggestion
    4 DC? I guess the game does not allow that..

Edit: Ah you probably meant DL DC DC DR

What do you think about 5-2-1-2? So instead of the DMC (which in my opinion ist useless cause my opponent doesn't play with AMC) I will play with a additional DC? Or if I use your suggested formation, maybe I play with the DMC(down)?

DR(up)--DC-DC-DC--DL (up)
    --------------------------------
    ----------MC----MC-----------
    -------------AMC-------------
    ---------ST------ST-----------
    Last edited by basilea; 12-29-2013 at 01:53 PM.

i suggest 4-1-4-1 formation, use 1 dmc focus attacking on middle with counterattacks

Apprentice
    It is an illegal formation. Coz he has only 2DC. Must have at least 3 players in Defensive line. DML/R don't count as Defender!
    U will have 80-20 ball possession.
    U will surely win!!!
    Eugen Cristea likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Belgji View Post
    It is an illegal formation. Coz he has only 2DC. Must have at least 3 players in Defensive line. DML/R don't count as Defender!
    U will have 80-20 ball possession.
    U will surely win!!!
    Aite, thanx. But in this case should I rather play with a offensive Formation or with 4-1-4-1?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by basilea View Post
    Aite, thanx. But in this case should I rather play with a offensive Formation or with 4-1-4-1?
    Just use yr best formation that u usually use.

For illegal formation, read here;
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...hlight=illegal