Thread: problem playing against 4-2(MC)-3(AML,AMC,AMR)-1 ..

Rookie Rafał Intruz Zasadziński's Avatar

problem playing against 4-2(MC)-3(AML,AMC,AMR)-1 ..

any suggestions how to beat team with that settings ? im lvl 5 and i see that this setting is very strong to play against ;/

here is my actual team .. i lack AMC i know but its too late to buy in this season .. i lost 2-5 first game vs this problematic team setting so any future advise is appreciated

problem playing against 4-2(MC)-3(AML,AMC,AMR)-1 ..-sklad.jpg
    Last edited by Rafał Intruz Zasadziński; 01-03-2014 at 09:45 AM.

You need a DMC to block his AMC and full backs. Your 4-1-3W-2 has it, but I would add more midfielders. So 4-1-4-1 should be a good formation.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Rookie Rafał Intruz Zasadziński's Avatar
    my actual formation is for my another match .. last time i used 4-2-3-0-1 with 2 dmcs .. i have strong players he was a bit stronger but even with posession in my favor he managed to shoot 5 times with 10 players - he got red card ;/ can u say anything about the team settings ? ill try 4-1DMC-4-1 but with 3 goal short im thinking of offensive mentality, hard tackle and even full pressing .. still im learning propper settings so idk if my thinking is ok .. the hardest part for me to set is always passing - never know when to use long passes - i have strong midfield so normaly i dont have to use it .. its my first time to actually loose a game this hard .. and i was the one trying to counter him .. still need to learn more
    Last edited by Rafał Intruz Zasadziński; 01-03-2014 at 10:10 AM.

Banned
    you can beat 4-2-3w-1 with 4-4-2 classic