Thread: New tough formation

New tough formation

Is this an illegal formation? Can I play with 4 4 2?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New tough formation-uploadfromtaptalk1388552658272.jpg  
    Using Tapatalk

Goalkeeper (Must be player's natural position i.e. a GK) ** see note below
    Some combination of at least 3 defenders (i.e. 3 players anywhere in the back row [DL, DC, DR] )
    At least 1, but no more than 2, players on EACH outside flank. {the DL/DR, DML/DMR, ML/MR, AML/AMR slots}
    at least 3 midfielders (DM*, M*, AM*) at least one of which has to be an DMC or MC
    At least 4 players on the opponent's side of the pitch.
    at least 1 Striker

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Seems legal to me.
    It's somewhat similar to 4-1-4-1.
    I believe the possible counters are 4-2-2-2 Hexagon and 4-5-1 V, given they have means of countering the formation. Both however, relies on the empty DMR slot for chance for victory. Any formation that attacks on flank while strong in middle and have flank defender should do I guess.

It is legal. U can go 4-4-2 classic or 4-2N(MC)-2W-2 Hexagon. Or 3N1-4-2 will also work. That is a weird formation for sure

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

He changed the formation to 3 3 3 1.. I stick to my classico 4 4 2 won 3-1.. thanks guys

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk