Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Bugghy
  • 1 Post By Lamenter

Thread: Please help me to improve my team.

Please help me to improve my team.

Hello guys . My name is Razvan , I came from Romania and I am new to this forum ( just made this account few hours ago ) . I am level 10 at Top Eleven and I want to get better and improve my team.
    Here are some screenshots about my actual tactic and formation :

I have opened this thread looking for some advices from you guys . What am I doing wrong ? What should I change about my tactis and orders ?

Even when I face worse teams than me and even if I am present at the match my team has 20% ball possesion , I don't know why but I want to change this .
    Thanks in advance,
    Razvan.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    You have a good team. The game requires 3 (three!) men at the back, which is why your possession so bad. So get some more D. And maybe another ST.

The orders, I would not go with hard attacking! It really is up to you, but hard attack can be disasterous.You might want to back that down.

Also I think you do not need Force counter if you are already so offense minded, press whole pitch can be good, but you need strong players.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie

Wink Big bety swollocks

Also start training your players with special abilities just train them one or two at a time . But agree with Cat's advice .

Also, i would not go with all those red arrows..red on AML and AMR or AMC, rest arrowless...(red arrow on ST is useless)

Apprentice
    Incearca in loc de DML si DMR sa joci cu DL si DR.
    Formatia pe care o folosesti este ilegala. De aici si posesia de 20%.
    Nu mai folosi atatea sageti, parerea mea este ca 2 sunt de ajuns, poti folosi cate vrei, dar nu atat de multe...

Try usin DR & DL, instead of DMR & DML.
    U'r formatin is illegal, that's y u're gettin 20% possession.
    STOP using this many arrows, in my oppinion 2 are enough, use how many you want, but at u'r own risk.

Thanks very much for the replies guys ! I will do as you said and I will post here the results. About the special abillities unfortunatelly it takes so long to learn them Nothing we can do about this ? Thanks very much again.

You can hire a personal trainer for a player, which may grant him from few to many skill points, but this consumes way too many tokens and I don't recommend it. You have two options:

- Spend every skill point from now on the special ability (you can speed up the process by training as much and as hard as possible, but it may result in a few injuries and you have to spend green boosters to regain condition -> this is called power training).
    - Ask your friends to gift a free skill point. One of your player will get this skill point randomly. You can claim only one skill point every day, but over time it will pay off

Try to train a special ability for your youngest players, particularly who are between 18-21. These players train faster than others and thus they can quickly learn the ability while not losing much quality. Also ensure that this player plays as much as possible, since it is the most efficient (token-free) way to gain skill points.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugghy View Post
    Thanks very much for the replies guys ! I will do as you said and I will post here the results. About the special abillities unfortunatelly it takes so long to learn them Nothing we can do about this ? Thanks very much again.
    Daca nu cumperi tokeni, nu trebuie sa inveti o noua abilitate.
    Nu trebuie sa tii un jucator mai mult de 2 sezoane. Primul ca titular de 5 stele, al doilea ca rezerva de 4 stele.

If you're not a tokenbuyer, dont try and learn a special ability.
    You never keep a player more than 2 seasons, the first as a 5* starter, the secod as a 4* bench player.

Hello guys . It's me again . I am here to make an update and ask for further advices.
    These are the 2 tactics that I use at this moment :
    First one :

Second one :

I have some troubles when I face a 4-4-2 formation ,what can I do against this type of opponent ?
    I am not a token buyer , but I like to train my players everytime I have the chance so during this season I tried to make some young players better by training some special abilities as you guys said before .
    Some screenshots :

Ok so it's that a good strategy or it was just a waste of skill points ?

Also what else should I improve ? Thanks very much !