Thread: Help me cause i am getting dissapointed from this game

Help me cause i am getting dissapointed from this game

Yesterday i had a game versus the 1st in my league with average skill 13.3 , and mine is 17,7.His formation was 4-4-2 and i saw from this forum that 4-3N-1-2 is good against it but unfortunately i got draw with penalty in 80 min.

So i need help again, my opponent have 4-1-3N-2 and his average skill is 13.5 , i repeat myself my average skill is 17,7.

So i would like to help me with the formation and instructions if its possible. ThankS

Quote Originally Posted by Mario V Pehlivanov View Post
    Yesterday i had a game versus the 1st in my league with average skill 13.3 , and mine is 17,7.His formation was 4-4-2 and i saw from this forum that 4-3N-1-2 is good against it but unfortunately i got draw with penalty in 80 min.

So i need help again, my opponent have 4-1-3N-2 and his average skill is 13.5 , i repeat myself my average skill is 17,7.

So i would like to help me with the formation and instructions if its possible. ThankS
    Use the same formation or use 4-4-2 with normal mentality. You're stronger, you should not worry too much about countering weaker opponents.