Thread: last match and do or die to qualify for next level need a win or draw ???

Rookie

last match and do or die to qualify for next level need a win or draw ???

opponents formation is hexagon 4-2-2-2 im going with 4-3n-1-2 or 3n-2w-3n-1-1 which one is good or if u have any other suggestion plzzz give

Rookie
    3n-2dml/r-2-1-2 - through the middle, mixed passing, attacking, no counter and no offside with arrows on AMC and STs
    4-3n-1-2 - attacking, through the middle, short/mixed passing, no counter and no offside, arrows on AMC and STs
    3w-4-1-2 - attacking, mixed, mixed, no counter, no offside, arrows on AMC and STs

these formations should be useful as they dominate the middle, and use an AMC against a formation which doesnt use any sort of DMC to counter it. and you should use HARD tackling, as he is higher quality than you.

or you could use 3n-5-2v or 3w-5-2v with attacking, down both flanks, mixed, no counter, yes offside with arrows on AML/R and STs.

NOTE: if a formation does not work for you, change it to a new one and if the formation is fulfilling your needs by countering the 4-2-2-2 hexagon, then leave it as it is.

good luck mate, hope you win.

Rookie
    ill post the result in few minutes going with 4-3n-1-2

Rookie
    won 2-1 but yess he changed his formation to narrow diamond after half time so i played 3n-5-2 den he changed to 4-1-1-2-2 so i changed to 4-1-3-2 it was a good match

Rookie
    but could not qualify as my goal diff is lesss

Good luck for next season bro!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihal Manzoor View Post
    but could not qualify as my goal diff is lesss
    be patient bro, next season will be better

Rookie
    now i will use 4-3n-1-2 this season is it a good one