Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Counter 3N-2DMC-1MC-3W-1

Counter 3N-2DMC-1MC-3W-1

Hello!

Im in a bad position in CL, and really need to win this game to have any chance to take the 2nd place.

My opponent has a strange setup and I cant figure out how to counter it, he has 3N-2DMC-1MC-3W-1

--------S-------
    -AML-AMC-AMR-
    -------MC------
    --DMC---DMC---
    ---DC-DC-DC---

My Q is 51.4 and he has 50.1. But he only has a freekicker, and i got all but 1-2 position without special abillity (depending on which tactic I use).

I normally play 4-5-1 V-style, but I got a squad that are very flexiable, got all positions but DMR (i got a DMC/DML, but i prefer not to use him cause he has only 47 Q, with playmaker).

The only thing i can think of is that I need a strong defence to counter his 3 attacking midfielders but also his striker, meanwhile i need a decent offence to break thru his kinda compact defence. Even if I use AML/AMR he has 2 DMC within reach of thier zonal marking.

Please give me som advices!

Regards,
    Johan
    Last edited by Johan Lång; 01-22-2014 at 06:55 AM.

hie defense doesn't mean much sense. 2 DMs in front or 3Ns???

i would go for attacking him through the wings, while defending with 4 in a last row and central DMC.

so something like 4-1-3W-2 with red arrows on wingers or even stronger option 4-1-2N-2W-1. this secong formation won't hurt him much because it is exactly the play for covering the wholes, second one should be used for draw, first one for the win

gl
    Small dick guys area in red, blue and green.
    I did that, I won that...blah-blah-blah...

4-1-2N-2W-1 = 4-5-1 V-style right?

--------S-------
    -AML-------AMR-
    -----MC--MC----
    ------DMC------
    -DL-DC-DC-DR--

Rookie
    play 4-1-3n-2 attacking, mixed, mixed, zonal, own half, hard tackling, no counter, no offside, arrows on middle MC and STs.
    or 4-5-1v attacking, down both flanks, mixed, own half, hard tackling, zonal, no counter, no offside, arrows on AML/R and ST.

Mikedunga
    Why 3n and not 3w? Then I have 2 DMC to get pass with my offensive mc.

Rookie
    thats up to you, but the DMC's would be used hardly as there is no AMC in the position, but 4-1-3w-2 could work well.
    4-1-3w-2 - attacking, down both flanks, mixed, zonal, own half, hard tackling, no counter, no offside, arrows on ML/MR and STs.

Thanks for your suggestions, i think i will go with either 4-1-3n-2 or 4-1-3w-2.

I started with 4-1-3n-2, without any shots on goal after first half and 0-1 in score. So I changed to 4-1-3w-2 and got a couple of shots on goal and got one goal 1-1, but that was not enough and I did not make it to the playoffs for the first time ever!

Rookie
    is the counter for 3W-2(dmc)-1mc-3(aml/amc/amr)-1st and 3N-2(dmc)-1mc-3(aml/amc/amr)-1st is just the same?need help

Apprentice
    Add ilegal formation, dont watch the game and you gonna win

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast