Thread: difficult league game

difficult league game

Today I play a league match against a difficult opponent. This is one of those players who likes to spend money on tokens. There has players 5 and 6 *. Each has a special ability. I match at 18:23

Here is its composition: http://screenshooter.net/7715895/okrcfgd

And this is my composition: ScreenShooter

I would add, however, that the enemy was winning so far modestly: 2:0, 2:1, 1:0, 2:1, 1:0. I won it with players of a similar level to my or worse. For this was on 4 of their matches, and opponents never was.

What would you recommended me for this match?

Quote Originally Posted by rafmaxxx View Post
    Today I play a league match against a difficult opponent. This is one of those players who likes to spend money on tokens. There has players 5 and 6 *. Each has a special ability. I match at 18:23

Here is its composition: ScreenShooter

And this is my composition: ScreenShooter

I would add, however, that the enemy was winning so far modestly: 2:0, 2:1, 1:0, 2:1, 1:0. I won it with players of a similar level to my or worse. For this was on 4 of their matches, and opponents never was.

What would you recommended me for this match?
    bah,very hard game for your team play 4-1 in defence for sure and normal not hard tackling becouse he will score from free kicks
    Last season - /8/ TREBLE winer!

I lost 0:3. In the first half everything was settled. I had good possession of the ball because 47% Although the opponent was also at the game and had a set of audience. Shots: I'm 11 and 8 customs. Opponent: 21 and 11 customs. This my league is terribly balanced. Current standings: ScreenShooter In the league there are no weak teams.