Thread: advice on beating 4-2DMC-1AMC-3

advice on beating 4-2DMC-1AMC-3

Please advice on above formation and how to beat it. We have almost the same strength 19.
    The game is very critical and my only option is winning this away match.

Up.
    My match is today at 1900

Currently I have changed the formation to

3-1-2n- 2w-1

Hello gyus...anyone!!!!

4-5-1V style, normal mentality, downboth flanks, long passing.. mark counter attack no offside trap..
    This my advice, but i never face that form before, and not a 100% sure..
    but you can try that 3n-1-2n-2w-2 (3-5-2V style).. any counter by flanks, bcause he had 2DMC..

Famous
    Unfortunately..4-5-1v is not working properly in this case.i was away team...i just have had a league match today with much weaker team n almost lost to him.i am at level 4..Quality 43.2 vs 35.7...followed ur order...he scored 1-0..till mins 80...n possed 55%..then i changed to 3w-1dmc-2mc-3-1.hard attacking..red arrow to amc/l/r..blue to dmc...immediately got 2 goals n back to league pole position..anyway.thanks 4 ur time n nice to share n that strange formation is very hard to beat...hope it helps since very few reply to this thread..good luck to all..

Apprentice
    Oh, not such a tough case! The most suitable formation should be 4-1-3W (mr, mc,ml)2. Since he has no mc, your lone mc will be ok, he got 2 dmc, so amc, amr, aml shall not be applied, he got 1 AMC, and your dmc will zone mark him easy with supports from your lone MC! Stay with normal (attack), down both flanks with red arrows on mr, ml (dr,dl are optional, if you are stronger, go for it), and 2 red arrows on 2 sts, you will be fine! No counter attack (since he has 2 dmc to breaks your counter) , no offside trap (since he has 1 amc). Good luck