Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Irie_Ites

Thread: How good is 4-5-1 flat and how to beat it?

Rookie

How good is 4-5-1 flat and how to beat it?

Hello guys, pls advice ,is there any chances to beat better team than mine? opponent`s rating is a bit higher (47, mine is 45),CL final, so any help would be endlessly appreciated.
    nolitou van zyl likes this.

Rookie
    if your DC is better than his striker use 3w-4-1-2...i never lost to 4-5-1 but yet again have lost only 2 cup games in the last 2 seasons...or use 4-4-2 as i use it against everything and i am cl and cup final away from back to back treble....yes i beat up players with 30q while mine is 24.7. 2 points is nothing use 3w-4-1-2 or 4-4-2 and i quarantee u will win

Rookie
    thanks for precioous advice, hope it will work for me as well. But! his striker with 6stars and dl also with 6*. He has only one 4* player-it is DC. I` have only dl with 6 stars-others r with 5 or 4*, so idont think that my players are better... at first look he has no weak points,bbut who knows....i dream about this CL after 7 seasons of dissapointment....

Rookie
    i think about 4-4-2 but would it be effective against 4-5-1? do i need to play defensive or normal mentality is ok?