Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Tell us your most succsesfull formations!

Tell us your most succsesfull formations!

Like the title says, tell us what formations you have been most succsesfull with and the weakness of the formation! For me its 4-4-2 and 4-1-2-1-2 and i always had hard time vs 4-5-1 V

Quote Originally Posted by Mantas View Post
    Like the title says, tell us what formations you have been most succsesfull with and the weakness of the formation! For me its 4-4-2 and 4-1-2-1-2 and i always had hard time vs 4-5-1 V
    If you look a my post, I was just saying that 4-5-1 V has always worked well for me, but I attend to struggle a bit against teams equal or better than me, in which I attend to only face in the cup. I have won 6 out of 6 leagues with 4-5-1 V, but I'm thinking of giving 3-1-2-3-1 a go this season. As in:-

GK
    DC
    DC
    DC
    DMC
    MC
    MC
    AML
    AMC
    AMR
    ST

Have you ever tried that? I have seen it a couple of times & they had also won their league and their cup & their team wasn't as good as mine. So I'm thinkin of giving it ago to try and have a better cup run.

I keep changing my formation, depends on my players perform, and the opponents formation,
    but my favorites are 4-4-2, 4-5-1 flat and 3-5-2 flat. If the opponent has an AMC I would use a formation w/ a DMC..(4-1-4-1, 3-1-4-2 etc)

-KSoze FC-
    Click !

"Football, bloody hell !"
    -SAF '99-

Quote Originally Posted by Gery Tryenasya View Post
    I keep changing my formation, depends on my players perform, and the opponents formation,
    but my favorites are 4-4-2, 4-5-1 flat and 3-5-2 flat. If the opponent has an AMC I would use a formation w/ a DMC..(4-1-4-1, 3-1-4-2 etc)
    I'm not a fan of changing formations depending on my opponents. I like to stick to one for the season and keep it consistent and give my players regular games to improve their skills. I have been playing 4-5-1 V for 6 season & won all 6 titles & I think I've only lost a total of 7-8 games over the 6 league seasons.

My view is to find a tactic you like & stick to it... its worked for me, although I do fancy a change now, lol

Apprentice
    I use this, very successful

Tell us your most succsesfull formations!-7oxx7.jpg

today i win with this against lv 5 manager

Tell us your most succsesfull formations!-ss-2014-03-09-05.32.19-.jpg

not sure how working out later but last season #1 | 24W | 2D | 0L | 120 goal | 9 goal against, also won CL

+ can switch Hoyle / Fedan to create classic 4-1-2-1-2 if need

Quote Originally Posted by Leandra Marina View Post
    I use this, very successful

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7oXX7.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	40.0 KB 
ID:	20669

today i win with this against lv 5 manager

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ss (2014-03-09 at 05.32.19).jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	75.3 KB 
ID:	20671

not sure how working out later but last season #1 | 24W | 2D | 0L | 120 goal | 9 goal against, also won CL

+ can switch Hoyle / Fedan to create classic 4-1-2-1-2 if need
    How did you do in the cup? I always think that is the true test as some leagues I have been in, there are teams up to 10-20 quality below me, so I'd of won the league with almost any formation. But obviously the cup is playing a lot of team similar to you.

The deciding games were played with the 433 "total football" formation I think the "Catenaccio" formation including orders is my favorite)
    If a man has the right attitude, even if he is average, he'll work hard enough to play well. As long as he thinks he can be good, that's all that counts.

-Bear Bryant-

League Champion: 11*

Champions League Winner: 5*

Cup Winner: 2*

Treble Winner Level: 1

ROLL TIDE

Charleston, South Carolina Title Town USA

Apprentice
    My win against lv5 manager is cup. he 5Q better then me + was away match

last cup i got kicked because of 1-1 and 0-0, enemy team much much much stronger and use 5-4-1, i using 4-3-3.

then switch to formation above and won everything

Quote Originally Posted by derbylad View Post
    I'm not a fan of changing formations depending on my opponents. I like to stick to one for the season and keep it consistent and give my players regular games to improve their skills. I have been playing 4-5-1 V for 6 season & won all 6 titles & I think I've only lost a total of 7-8 games over the 6 league seasons.

My view is to find a tactic you like & stick to it... its worked for me, although I do fancy a change now, lol
    Yess I've thought about it, This season I plan to build a strong 4-4-2
    Thanks for the suggestion

-KSoze FC-
    Click !

"Football, bloody hell !"
    -SAF '99-

4-4-2 Hex has always worked well for me, as It's extremely flexible, and I usually swap an ST for DMC, turning into a 4-5-1V when more defensive tactics are needed.

Tell us your most succsesfull formations!-squad-general.jpg

You'll need good wingers to pull this formation off though.
    JohnnyBravo likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast