Thread: FORM!!! I don't understand

Angry FORM!!! I don't understand

Hey! anyone say me please what is this. The last two seasons my form rating is very poor, I have a strongers player, and everytime play with the morale "superb" and the condition 90% or more, but my players have a 5 or 6 form, I don't understand, Normally my team performed rotations to avoid reducing moral, but it don't help me to improve the "form" of my players in matches.
    The last match I have a 58% possesion, the rating of the other team is 41 and my team 45.8, he's play 4-1-2N-3 and I play 3-3N-2W-2 (in others match i try 4-1-4-1 and 4-3-3), all my players have superb morale and more 90% condition and the match is in my home. But I lost the match 1-2, with my 3 MC's with 5 or 6 form.
    I understand nothing, the first 4 seasons, the "form" of my players was 7 or 8 during games, what happens now?

Rookie Rafał Intruz Zasadziński's Avatar
    Hard to say about form, but u shouldnt always play with same players. They need to rest so switch with reserve often. If u bench someone for 2 matches his form will rise. Or at least that's what other ppl say. And aobut that loos when someone plays 3 strikers sometimes u just loose
    SERVER: 163 - Old Market System
    ownage crew
    Season 8

League: 5x 1st place, 2x second place
    ML: 2x 1st place, 2x second place, 1x third place
    Cup: 1x 1st place, 1x second place, 1x third place

That is so hard to understand, I have 22 players, nearly 2 for each position, usually use 2DC's, 2 MC's or 2 ST's at most in my alignments, so I have 4 DC's (2 are DMC too), 4 MC's, 4 ST's, 1DR, 1DL, 2ML (1 DML too, 1 AML too) 2MR (1 DMR too, 1 AMR too), 2 AMC's, 2 GK. I do rest players every 2 games, then for example the 2 MC's playing 2 games will not play the next 2, but the "form" in matches is low .

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    What is the age of your team?, older players get tired quicker! also if you have your match settings on close down hole pitch this will also reduce your stamina quicker during live matches!. make sure you do at least 1 sub every match to get your extra booster.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.