Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By pcmacdaniel

Thread: 3N-3-2-1-1 “defending tree”

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

3N-3-2-1-1 “defending tree”

3N-3-2-1-1  “defending  tree”-defending-tree.jpg

Well, that’s what I call defense

I ‘m playing with this guy tomorrow, for the Cup. Our teams are about equal (5* and some early 6*).
    No AMC/DML/DMR in my team.

My advantage is that my team is younger.
    I search the threads but didn’t find anything about this formation except an answer about some 4-5-1 V.

Ok let’s start with 4-5-1 V. What ment. – defense ? No I prefer not to play defense because I don’t want the match goes to 1 goal (that maybe it’s random).

Normal or Attack ? Only with 1 ST against all those defenders ? maybe not enough …
    4-2-2-2 hex Attack ? Too open to counter attacks in the middle and an AMC without company
    3n-1-2-2-2 hex again Attack ? Better, but must be careful with DML/DMR if using red arrows .
    3n-1-4-2 Attack , blue arrows to defenders, red arrows to wingers ? sounds promising .

Any ideas ?
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-25-2014 at 08:35 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

3n-1-4-2 / dc-dmc blue a / ml-mr-st red a / attack - own half - mixed passes - no counter-off trap

I don't like the idea to use blue arrow on DMC. Better to watch out his AMC, cut-off counters and helping the MCs.
    off-trap sounds good but I don't know if it is a conflict with blue arrows on DCs .
    I 'm wondering if starting with hard attack and whole pitch pressure give me some advantage against his older players but I 'm afraid maybe loss condition for nothing

Famous
    3-1-4-2 or 3-5-2 V-style. Both 3w and 3n defenders should work.

red arrows on DMC and the flanks. blue arrows on the MC's.

normal, down the flanks, own half, hard tackling, zonal, no counter, offsides. Then if needed switch to,

attacking, down the flanks, whole pitch, hard tackling, zonal, no counter, offsides
    t11_fan likes this.

3N-3-2-1-1  “defending  tree”-cup-3rd-round-1.jpg
    3N-3-2-1-1  “defending  tree”-cup-3rd-round-highlights.jpg

Hi again.
    Well, I won but the plan didn’t get so good.

Started with this formation : normal/flanks/own/hard tackling counter no, offside yes, blue arrow in the center DC and in one (the best defender) MC and red arrows to DMC/ML/MR. In the first half, had position (full stadium, +2% from a friend , both managers watching) but less shots.
    After 40’, changed to Attack, full pressure, I get more shots but no goal. His GK excellent, got an 8.
    After 65’ min, hard attacking, past my MR/ML to AMR/AML positions , still no goal when at 86’ won a foul and scored.
    I was hopping for 2 or 3 goals but …
    My respect to this hard defensive formation and to this guy who, with a not expensive team managed to get some titles and 2nd – 3rd positions. But it’s not my style of playing.
    Now, at the second game, I ‘m gonna play defending with a 4-1-4-1 and I hope nordeus programming favours me.

p.s. two injuries 2 and 3 days, don’t know why, balanced game, all my players almost full morale and condition, not trained today.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-26-2014 at 04:28 PM.