Thread: Need help on tactics.

Need help on tactics.

Apologies for the double post (general forum) but this is the right one so i'll throw it on here as well.

I started playing this game with a friend of mine last season and in the last game i managed to become champion in the last match of the season at his cost (he lost one match to many)
    He didnt really know what he was doing with his team so i gave him a few pointers and he managed to turn his team around.
    Currently im in the first place in my league and he is the only capable team of taking the title away from me, we got a match against eachother this thursday and that will surely decide who becomes the champion, generally i dont have a problem when it comes to tactics, but his formation is pretty ****edup, the last time we played against eachother every single shot i had at goal was blocked and he ended up winning, so any advice you guys could give me to make sure i end up on top this thursday would be greatly appreciated.

his formation is 3-5-2: DL-DC-DR. 2x DMC 3x MC. 2 strikers.

i generally play 3-5-2 Flat, or 3-4-3 with one AMC behind the 2 strikers. for this specific game i will most likely play 3-5-2 flat.

On paper i do have the better team.

His weakness are the flanks do i would play 4 at the back with red arrows on DR/L 3 MCs to block His midfielders AML ST AMR to put pression on the flanks.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Sounds good, sad part is.... i dont have any proper wingers.
    I usually use my ML/MR with the arrow up and thats about it. any other idea's? how about passing/mentality etc?