Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Dman2pt
  • 1 Post By JohnnyBravo

Thread: Why did i lose?

Why did i lose?

Can someone pls explain me how could i lose?

I played 3N-4-1-2 vs 5-3W-2 (so countered him) also im 30QT and he is 19,5QT (more then 10 points and 3 stars).. Rly? how its posible? I have even better stats in match (more balls possession, more shoots etc..)

Any ideas?

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Its called welcome to the world of T11 troll results.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

In this game, i worry more playing against the 2 stars teams, that playing with the 6stars teams.

Why? Because here you can expect the unexpected, by the form of a big troll.
    JohnnyBravo likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    In this game, i worry more playing against the 2 stars teams, that playing with the 6stars teams.

Why? Because here you can expect the unexpected, by the form of a big troll.
    even worse if the 2* Team is a Bot
    Skidz likes this.

Manager Level 3 --- League Level 3
    League: 1st, 2nd
    Cup: 2nd
    CL: group, semi-finals

Famous
    U know..I have quality of 45 for 4 level for overall team..my 1st team choice quality is about 48..meant can compete at level 7-level 8 team quality...
    when in CL I thrashed all of them.. even some with 43 quality at 5-0/7-0/9-1/11-0
    In the cup, I also can win up to level 6-7 (2-3 times)..just stop at quarter final..I lost on goal differences..1st match lost 2-1 at home...return won 1-0 away...
    But in the league, I even lost 2 straight game to 37 n 38 quality..i play toe-2-toe with their team formula..and ofcoz my player are superior to theirs..with full condition as always... what a joke result in Nordeus...
    N for that team..I am only at 3rd post of the league. score even less than those 2 teams .only troll results could be explained...
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 04-01-2014 at 01:51 AM.

Its gonna be fun if i lose match vs this guy tomorrow
    Smash all stronger guys in CUP. Lose in semi-finals vs troll results