Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: The 3142 total madness

The 3142 total madness

Well, wanted to share some info on a formation, that is really crazy! I call it the 3142 total madness. A good friend of mine allowed me to share this with you folks. Now, you have to have guys to play it. It works well against center based formations. I have a couple of examples.

The 3142 total madness-image.jpgThe 3142 total madness-image.jpgThe 3142 total madness-image.jpgThe 3142 total madness-image.jpgThe 3142 total madness-image.jpg

So now, try it out in some friendlies. What you need is a 4-5 *team, and do you have the guts to try it.

Good luck
    If a man has the right attitude, even if he is average, he'll work hard enough to play well. As long as he thinks he can be good, that's all that counts.

-Bear Bryant-

League Champion: 11*

Champions League Winner: 5*

Cup Winner: 2*

Treble Winner Level: 1

ROLL TIDE

Charleston, South Carolina Title Town USA

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Ive played that formation plenty.. but not those orders/arrows! Easy tackling? What?!?!? and I don't red arrow my D.
    I sometimes go with total airplane and have an AMC instead of one of the STs..

But it is a good formation I agree, and not just for a full five star team.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Ive played that formation plenty.. but not those orders/arrows! Easy tackling? What?!?!? and I don't red arrow my D.
    I sometimes go with total airplane and have an AMC instead of one of the STs..

But it is a good formation I agree, and not just for a full five star team.
    When me and my buddy first talked about, I thought he was full of it! Then I looked at his trophy room and current standings and I figured that I needed to try it out and BAM it works very well against center based formations. I guess, try it out and see...
    If a man has the right attitude, even if he is average, he'll work hard enough to play well. As long as he thinks he can be good, that's all that counts.

-Bear Bryant-

ROLL TIDE

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Ive been playing 3-1-4-2 for 6 months but I play 3W (DL,DC,DR) It is the most versatile formation there is and I love it! won me 6 leagues soon to be 7!, your playing 3N, I have never tried that as I think it leaves you vulnrable on the flanks but if it works for you thats fine!, your orders are different to me I play ATTACKIN or NORMAL, MIXED, OWN HALF, NORMAL or HARD, MIXED, ZONAL.
    Emiron Josepha and Kibica like this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

I think in one of my examples I am playing against a 451 V style, I have NO flank coverage as you can see)

-Bear Bryant-

ROLL TIDE

Its working for you thats good, what level you on?.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Well, I am currently playing level 6, but these instructions are from someone that is playing the much longer then I did. He is playing level 23 and according to him this is what he has been using since day 1. I was struggling this level until I have tried it out and it worked well. I have an extremely challenging league with at least 11 active managers that will fight for anything... so I decided that I wanted some advice.

-Bear Bryant-

ROLL TIDE

Tomorrow I will play with the first team in the league championship I hope that the match is going to be a natural resul without prejudice to the administration of the first team

Skidz, With this formation and tactics, do you play force counterattacks or offside trap at all?

Play offside but no force counter attacks.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast