Thread: So, game engine?

So, game engine?

So I have been playing a few weeks and have been reading some guides here and there. But I have yet to read any explanation of the game engine.

Is this just not known?

For instance;

- what does it mean if I have higher total of midfield stars than the opponent= higher possession?
    - what does higher possession give me? More chances? And less chances for the opponent?
    - what does higher attacking stars than opponent defense stars mean? = higher % of chances on goal? Divided over three sides?
    - do the individual attributes within defense, attack and physical actually contributie anything, or does the game engine only look at the total score?
    - what do the physical attributes actually do?
    - what determines the amount of free kicks and corners a team gets?

And a lot more of these questions. Anybody?

one big RANDOM And thats all

Example:
    Yesterdy i had match vs 19QT player, I have 30QT. I was watching it he wasnt so +3% ball possession for me.
    My tactic 3-4-1-2 his 5-3-2 (so i countered him)

Overall ball possesion: My 65% - His 45%
    Shots - My 20 - his 11
    Accurate shot - My 11 - His 5

And quest what? I lost

Today i had similar match vs 27QT player. Same tactics, almost same stats like match yesterday and i won 4-0 Buahaha good joke. Ahh and one difference i didnt watch this game he was so +13% ball possession for him.

I dont worry about equals game i just worry about in which i have huge advantage...

But thats not what I mean. Of course sometimes somebody with less chances can score more goals. I just want to understand the mechanics. These are unclear to me.