Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Mo Meow Odom
  • 1 Post By Brian Dang

Thread: CL Final against strong form !

Rookie

CL Final against strong form !

I will play tomorrow in CL final against this strong team :

CL Final against strong form !-cl-final-opp.jpg

How can i counter this attacking formation?
    I was thinking to use a 3-6-1 defensive formation , 3DC-3W(DML-DMC-DMR)-3MC-1

Help !

Rookie
    nobody.. ?

I would use 4-1-3N-2
    DL - DC - DC - DR
    DMC
    MC MC MC
    ST ST

DL-DC-DR-DMC(Blue arrow) MC MC MC(NO arrows) ST(Red Arrow)
    Normal/Mixed/Whole pitch/Normal/Mixed/Zonal .. no force counter and no offside trap

I played a game using this formating against a player using the same formation as your opponent and I won big time.

Please note that it's not a 100% win but I would defiantly use that formation against 4-2-3-1.

Good luck.

ok why listen to me right ???? but if you asked lol (which you did) I would go 4-3-3 heavy attacking pressing whole pitch and passing down the middle !!!! He will not expect that and if you win you can give me a mention lol

seriously go for it hun !!!!!! and good luck !!! he who dares and all that !!!!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    ok why listen to me right ???? but if you asked lol (which you did) I would go 4-3-3 heavy attacking pressing whole pitch and passing down the middle !!!! He will not expect that and if you win you can give me a mention lol

yes..that what I did and won in the quarter final cup (he at level 7 and I am Level 5..our quality almost same 47.7 for me n 48.3 for him).. but in semi final.. I lost on goal differences of the team which played 4-3-3 too.. he's at level 8 with quality of 52..so I have no chance..hic..
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 04-03-2014 at 03:56 PM.
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post

Thanks, i will try this, but for the rest orders ?

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    His team has flaws in his flanks! I think you best chance and its slim is to use wingers!, his defence is narrow, he has put all his phocus on attack so I would try playing the offside, and try the long ball over the top, defend own half as he has many players attacking! place blue arrows on the defence which I would use DL,DC,DR or DL,DC,DC,DR, now play ML,MC,MR or ML,MC,MC,MR, the rest is up to you, my best guess would be 3-1-4-2 or 4-1-3-2 or 3-4-3 or 4-3-3.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Just want to know when does the beginning of the new season start?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Famous
    Today..rite now