Thread: how to counter 4-3n-2w-1 ???

Exclamation how to counter 4-3n-2w-1 ???

guys, i have a match in 6 hours against first place in my league, if i win this match ill win the cup,if not then not ( How to counter 4-3n-2w-1 ? how to use the passes, tackling, style and so on... ? and witch tactic is best to use
    st
    aml amr
    mc mc mc
    dl dc dc dr
    Last edited by istambei; 04-03-2014 at 02:10 PM.

Don't change your formation. It's better to keep your formation as it is.
    If you change, the players will perform pretty bad and you'll lose the game.
    Just keep the morale and condition of your players high, and train when you believe you can afford it.

For example: Your players are around 90% and your game starts in 6 hours. That means you get 10% condition during that time (2 times 5%). If you do nothing, they players will have 99% condition, but if you do some training (like the one with 9%), your players will have 90% condition again when they start the game, but will get lvl up much earlier or already did during that training.

That's what I did 3 Losses 3 draws and 20 wins this season. (although I bought lots of good 5 star players for my team with the tokens I won)

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by istambei View Post
    guys, i have a match in 6 hours against first place in my league, if i win this match ill win the cup,if not then not ( How to counter 4-3n-2w-1 ? how to use the passes, tackling, style and so on... ? and witch tactic is best to use
    st
    aml amr
    mc mc mc
    dl dc dc dr
    Take this:
    3n-2w-3mcs-2 defensive/counter attack