Thread: How to counter 3W-1-3W-1-2

How to counter 3W-1-3W-1-2

Hey guys, I saw the table but I dont understand "Tower"

Im in the Champs League semi final with a 2 nil lead going away from home, the guy has changed formation

In the first leg I was using 4-4-2 but switched quickly to 4-1-2-2W-1 to counter him and won the ball pack.

Now he is playing 3w-1-3w-1-2 with a 6 star AMC so I know i have to close that down somehow.

The counter guide suggests using a Tower but im not sure what that is, overall ive a complete squad (only 1 DMC) so the team is adaptable.

Any help would be greatly appreciated to counter this person! or even a super defensive formation!

Im currently going 4-1-2-1-2 (narrow diamond)

Rookie
    3dc-5-2 ......

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by KieronRyan View Post
    Hey guys, I saw the table but I dont understand "Tower"

Im in the Champs League semi final with a 2 nil lead going away from home, the guy has changed formation

In the first leg I was using 4-4-2 but switched quickly to 4-1-2-2W-1 to counter him and won the ball pack.

Now he is playing 3w-1-3w-1-2 with a 6 star AMC so I know i have to close that down somehow.

The counter guide suggests using a Tower but im not sure what that is, overall ive a complete squad (only 1 DMC) so the team is adaptable.

Any help would be greatly appreciated to counter this person! or even a super defensive formation!

Im currently going 4-1-2-1-2 (narrow diamond)
    3W-2DMC-3N-1AMC-1 Eiffel Tower

if u have a dc or a mc with good defense skill..can replace with a dmc that u lack of ...1-2 games doesn't matter...brother...

Cheers guys! Unfortunately I saw this too late.

I did draw 3-3 which put me through to the final so im grateful for the advice and ill take note in future!