Thread: Nothing works !!

Nothing works !!

I can't find a formation that works for me i have an average of 62.8 and i am loosing to teams with an average of 45 when im at home with +13% possession somthing strange has happened to the game this season

Could somebody please help me im not sure to play short long or anything anymore

i am level 8

Nothing works !!-team.jpg

i would appreciate any help Thanks

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Wow such a nice team to be losing with!

I am curious about some of your losses, what formation and orders do you use? And your opp's formations?

Do you want to stick to one formation only (cos 4 4 2 is an all purpose formation), or do you like to counter?

I have some formations I favor, a couple offensive (3N 1 2 2W 2/3N 1 3N 2W 1) and a couple defensive (Maple Leaf, or variation w/ 2 ST).
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

4-4-2 was my usual formation with ML and MR last season i started using AML and AMR as they were shadow strikers i usually leave instructions normal i like to press the whole pitch i would switch to the flanks if midfield is congested. but this season is weird no consistently lots of goals let in (espeshaly the last 20 mins) player ratings are low even when play well. i tried a 4-5-1 with counter and lost 4-0 to a team ( average 50 ) playing a 4-4-1-1 i was at home with +13 bonus. i dont use arrows because when i did on my 2 DC to stay back i consead more. sorry i dont understand how you write your formation down " (3N 1 2 2W 2/3N 1 3N 2W 1)"

4-4-2 for the previous 6 seasons won league ancl every time ( exepct 1st season)

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    After studding your team I do not like your current formation!, I would surgest trying 3-1-4-2 or 4--1-3-2 much more balanced and gives you plenty of options during live matches!, if things are going well but tight in matches against stronger opponents you can always take of a striker and put on an extra defender or midfield player depending on which formation your using!.
    ARROWS....REDS on the DMC, ALL MIDFIELD & ST.
    ORDERS, ATTACKING, MIXED PASSING, CLOSE DOWN OWN HALF, HARD TACKLING AGAINST STRONGER TEAMS, NORMAL AGAINST WEAKER, CLOSE DOWN OWN HALF, MIXED PHOCAL PASSING, ZONAL MARKING, DONT FORCE COUNTER ATTACKS, PLAY OFFSIDES.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The latter part of the match your guys are probably getting tired, if you press whole pitch (which I do) I feel you need to have players with high physical stats. My team might be extreme, but it works for me having that column as much or more than their primary skills.

3N D, 1DMC, 2MC, AML AMR, ST ST.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]